Saturday, August 6, 2011

stupid people. and other random tidbits.

So I'll just reinforce my title. I. Can't. Stand. Stupid. People. They should not be allowed to speak, hold public office or be in another influential position, or--God forbid--reproduce and make junior idiots. I know I'm not the only one who hates them but I just had to get that out there. I mean I encounter them all over the place on a daily basis. While some I would kindly like to direct to a school or educational setting of some sort, others I just really want to nail in the face with an iron skillet. Blunt force trauma...the way to go. Ok I'll get off that little rampage. I've been slightly frustrated with people lately.

Anywho, moving on to a much less angry and much nastier topic, I got puked on tonight. YAYYYY its what i've always dreamt of! no. not at all. omg i just gagged while reliving the experience in my mind. but seriously, i was just trying to sweetly give my baby cousin a bottle for the first time...little champs chugging right along, i lift him up on my shoulder to get a burp out, & BLUGHHHHH! there he blows. puke. is. everywhere. all i feel is warm formula running down my arm, in my chair, and through my hair. i dont care what anyone says..."oh babies don't puke, it's spit up." BULLSHIT that was puke. and it was nasty. if theres one thing i cant handle, its puke. i was surprised i didnt vom right then & there. but i just sat there in shock for a second, then handed him over while gagging and running to the bathroom to clean up and change clothes. oh man. it was bad. and to make it even better, apparently thats the first time he's ever done that. so now im a terrible person. or bottle feeder. or whatever. great. just great. so that was the highlight of my raging saturday night. and yes my nights already over...been over..and its 11:30. my how my life has changed over the last few weeks/months.

i began to watch Tosh's "happy thoughts" special...again...tonight. i've seen it a few times before, even watched some of it last night too, but he still manages to TRIP ME OUT every time. its like most--if not all--of the things he says come from my "not-so-happy thoughts," just in an even more offensively funny way. i love him. i would literally pay money or do something stupid to hang out with him for one day. better yet, do something stupid, film it, post it on youtube, get a web redemption, THEN get to hang out with him for a day AND be on tv. perfect. i think i just hit the jackpot in my mind. now i just have to think of something awesomely stupid that will get me millions of hits on youtube without totally shaming myself, my friends, and family. this may take a while.

i have no more thoughts at this time. other than the fact that i miss the sunshine. havent enjoyed it since i got back from vacation. 7 sad days ago. since then, ive despised it..as its been retardedly hot. i'm so ready for the crisp cool air, football games, & hoodies of fall. ok so lastly i will just share a couple of collages i put together in my intense state of boredom that has been the past week....one is basically my life in a picture. the other...well, i just like those pictures/posters/whatever the heck they are.


--J

No comments:

Post a Comment